*** BREAKING COUNTDOWN ***

President Trump Returns
Thu, March 4, 2021

**** 29 days remaining ***

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I hope so. 🙏🙏🙏

what HOTEL?? Trump's is pretty nich BOOKED!

we must have a ANONS Patriots PARTY!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I hope so...tired of getting disappointed with dates people put out. A lot has to happen this month for that to happen.

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

So needed to see this. i need my family and friends to know im not crazy 🤪

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

That's too long - can we hold the line or will they kill all of us off?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts