#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This one is personally heartbreaking for me. Everyone in my family enthusiastically got the jabs — all of my pleading, warnings, and shared information was ignored or rejected outright.

Now one older brother, a retired doctor, who had been keeping his prostate cancer under control for years with medication, announced a few months back that the medication has stopped working, and he has been declared terminal, and given a year or less to live. A sister-in-law with breast cancer has now been diagnosed, in the last couple of weeks, with a brain tumor, and has also been declared terminal.

In my heart, I don’t believe 45 wants the death and injuries from the vaccines. Operation Warpspeed sped up the process to force [their] hand. Maybe the vaccines are less harmful than later versions would’ve been. Bottom line — I think it had to be this way. The information is out there. Choices were/are made.

I’ve tried to give them hope. I pray every day that the cures come in time.

I’m so sorry! have you seen info about Ivermectin possibly helping (cure?) cancer? Would they be open to trying?

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @troachbooks in this post can reply

In response Tabatha Roach to her Publication

I wanted to say thank you, to you (and @VincentKenndy too). I put your graphic in an email to my Family members this morning, and included links to a few pertinent articles and a video. Please, say a prayer that they have a positive reaction to the information.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I pray they do... great job being brave and sharing something helpful knowing they might really resist. It’s all we can do 💓

(1) Show this thread