On July 16, 2022 around 1:00 a.m., I woke up from a snooze. And in this period of the snooze, I had a dream & heard a voice in the dream that said, " THERE'S A WARFARE. EVERYONE WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD BEFORE NOON ". That means by NOON of that same day, the FORCES of DARKNESS WOULD'VE WIPED off all HUMANS. But GOD ALMIGHTY stopped it.
That voice was GOD. I have a feeling the CONFIRMATION COULD be anywhere near . Because I have had a dream before and saw a man in the dream telling another man to press a button . And the appearance of the dream was that all those who were vaxxed would die. And then I prayed AGAINST it because I know dreams are REAL. And not long after that, I read here on Anonup that SPACE FORCE helped save HUMANITY by deleting some pages of codes from Facebook that would've ended up badly for all the vaxxed.

So I BELIEVE someone somewhere has the CONFIRMATION to the REVELATION that GOD saved HUMANITY so God can be glorified for his GOODNESS & MERCY towards HUMANS

Only people mentioned by @BeeBex in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bobby Bex, click on at the bottom under it