Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

video will be on OAN. Running a Loop. Share with everyone

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

can't wait to see Mike Lindell's Truth Video about the Fraudulent Election. Time for the Lies to be exposed. President Trump clearly Won by a Landslide. Even took Hawaii, a Blue State for years. when the real Votes are shown, Biden will be exposed as a corrupt LIAR, Cheater & Fake.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

What time should I set my dvr on OAN?

look we all on here believe that it happened. until its on MSM the sleeping sheep will never believe it. i dont believe one thing that has happened since the electiob has woken any up. its just pissed all of us off more.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

The military has to take the action.
There is simply no other way.

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

We all know about the theft of the election....what, if anything, is going to come of it? I'm trying to keep the faith but things are getting REAL hard right now! Timing is everything, so let America fall before we rise. Peolple are losing EVERYTHING right now and NOTHING!

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

I shared this with EVERYONE! AON. TV. running on a loop