We see all of your misspellings...just not trying to decode everything or should we? :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

POTUS is speaking now. :)

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Watching - thanks :)

(1) Show this thread

This isn’t a decode. :)

POTUS is due up next and soon LIVE.

TPUSA

https://rumble.com/v1dbxvl-rumble-exclusive-live-at-tpusa.html

RBSN

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 23, 2022 at 5:33 PM]
https://rumble.com/v1cw0i7-live-president-donald-trump-at-tpusa-student-action-summit-live-in-tampa-fl.html

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Not so much physical decoding anymore. At least not for me.

Spiritual Decoding and Vibe Syncs are the level most of us are at now. Accidental misspellings still have a Spiritual Connection. Kinda like looking at the time or any type of number and pulling up a Q drop, seens like anymore there is always something withinn it that will resonate, maybe not all of it but something.

💚🌟💚

♥️

(1) Show this thread

I was in those special classes early on in my academic career.
-Kek

Probably not even twice a day lol
I do it not bc I think I can figure it out...I just like brain puzzle, to be honest...that and I like to find the patterns.

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

I’m on a decoding/gematria detox. Got to be too much🤪

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Move away from the Macrodosing and only do it in Microdoses now, lol. I know what you mean, had to slow myself down from a lot of this stuff a while back, lol.

Self Awareness + Self Acceptance = Self Realization

Level Up
💚🌟💚

(2) Show this thread