Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK on TS.

I was honestly surprised by the results, and wanted AU’s take, as the more I know, the more I know, I don’t know — but, I had thought that the answer was clear. Guess not. Semantics? What say you?

I voted yes, because, while “The Golden Rule” is not directly listed among the Ten, it’s implied, and…

Matthew 22:34-40
34 But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sad′ducees, they came together. 35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, to test him. 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets.”

Matthew 7:12
12 So whatever you wish that men would do to you, do so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Horseradish like wasabi?

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

both flavors good, very healthy, greens with a touch of gold💛💚

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Nasturtiums are great, you can pickle the seed pods and they are kind of like capers.

Austin Powers - Carnies - YouTube

just for fun

Nasturtium and Arugula?
Green is the color of money. 💵

Jan 19, 2018 12:36:41 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
We are WITH YOU.
Q

Caps = 15 > 555.
TS = 1:37 PM.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Leftie

wow what are the flowers called? how did you find out about thos salad? what kind of dressing do you eat with it? If like to try it, i love salads. 😊

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Teresa Romiti to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Need some Avocados on that salad! 😃🥑

had to

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

In response North *** to his Publication

🙌🤣

(1) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Nasturtium and... mustard?

which do you prefer ?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

hmmm 🤔 I wonder 😁

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Leftie

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Yup, me too -- ssshhhhhhh

(2) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

If I’m not mistaken, your thumb and index finger seem to be forming a certain letter in the sign language alphabet. Yes? 😊

We kids used to eat the wild nasturiums down by the creek. Spicy!

When life hands you lemon flavored leaves.... make a salad?

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Your hand looks very young lol! Are you feeling 18 again? 😆

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

was thinking the same

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Not trying to decode, no good at that...but those greens look incredible. Nasturium-yum! And bitter greens, delish!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🥰🫶✨

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Simple Gematria 474: Grays Are Gone Reptilians Are
Gone Nephilim Are Gone

👀😲

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=One+taste+like+horseradish+and+the+other+like+lemon

the fake news media is the real opposition party
blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth
iam walking along with you but you dont see me
grays are gone reptilians are gone nephilim are gone
if there is a end there maybe also is a new beginning too
mexican drug cartels vs united states marines
reptilians treat human souls like currency
the rapture is aliens abducting people from earth
The door between the imagined and the real opens soon
cannabis legalization and taxation nothing better

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

The bottom is sorrel. So fricking good and amazing in soup! My “babcia” (grandma in polish) grew it abundantly in her garden. She recently passed, and I’ve been planning to take some of the plants and grown them myself. Just gave me amazing memories. /sync.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

both r good on salami samiches

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Nasturtiums are often used to represent conquest and patriotism. This is likely because the shape of the flower looks a lot like a combat helmet and the leaves look like shields.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

😂😂
your stuff is dang good
but are you trippin rn ?

the flowers look like pansies
and the leaves look like parasols
like what ppl put in their pina coladas

😙

(1) Show this thread