Just had a family member diagnosed with Glioblastoma. Deadly, terminal, brain cancer. I have obviously mentioned Ivermectin to his family and himself. Today I read an article on a drug called Honokiol. Anyone familiar with his drug? It was specifically was used in trials for glioblastoma with promising results. The oncologist of course recommended chemo and radiation. we all know that's a waste of time and big Pharma gets paid again. Cannot stand to see another family member pass with bullshit disease.

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Ivermectin does not cross blood brain barrier but HCQ does

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

praying you help your family member find the best solution! 🙏 i know it is a difficult situation to be in.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

saying prayers 🙏🏼. My cousin passed last yr from this. I had mentioned ivermectin too, and the family decided on a different route. not familiar with this Honokiol. I did see promising evidence of Nigella Sativa or even melatonin
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7140435/

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believes in him will everlasting life. John 3:16

fabendaozole protocol has helped cure cancer also. I may have spelled it wrong. It is dewormer for animals.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

show them the NIH web site