Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I look at AU and wego and see MANY patriots autists anons...SHINE!!!!

TRUTH . ❤️
Love YQU VK ☀️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

she was great♥️so creative

Now that was Good!! WOW!!

I love to see a Narcissist eat Sh!t!!!

She was amazing!!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😍Bravo! Well done! Shine on loves❤️🙏us

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

America's Got Talent 2022 Kristy Sellars Full Performance & Judges Comments Auditions Week 4 S17E04 - YouTube

NBC AND AMERICA'S GOT TALENT OWN ALL RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEOIf you are a contestant and you want your video deleted please contact my email on my channel or twi...

In response Golden Times to her Publication

😳 Wow! Amazing!!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😍❤️ Goosebumps. Message received, Sir.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Style & grace!

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Married to one, way do you think I'm so strong.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

sending you a hug

(1) Show this thread

❤️❤️

Did the research early on. Nothing to be had. Now all of the sudden another site came up. Wouldn't you know something showed up. Upon closer analysis, it looks all fake and Russian backed. They aren't getting the deal, but opted to try to sabotage it. NOT HAPPENING!

It was done to discourage it. Jealousy perhaps, but betting it's that they don't want to be exposed. That Russian guy is a jerk, Alexai.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

we are ready to shine like a diamond

Just want the American Dream for my family.

expect the unexpected.

Thank you for that VK!!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

That's riiight,
I don't have the time or energy to waste on the narcissistic, egotistical, manipulators.
Bye Haters I got better things to do. 👋

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

all day long, dude, ALL DAY LONG!!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Time to shine!

“Now it’s OUR time to shine!”
Love it!!
Have a great day, everyone!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

We got this!
GM VK ❤️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Has someone finally figured this out? Holiwierd is full of them and always has been. Don't let you babies grow up to be movie stars. No thank you. Pulled our youngest out of dance when they got a little too provocative at 8. She got into sports and was always watched like a hawk. Oldest did sports as well and we were there for every game, and every function while in school or club sports. That was our jog as parents. We never abdicated our parental rights to anyone.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Simon Cowell-Lou Pearlman
Both of them in charge of young upcoming talent. But of course, there is no there, there. A group of talentless pedos, grooming the next generation of groomers. This whole industry is depraved.

(4) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Flip the switch. Rise above and don't worry about what others think. God woke you up for a reason. Something I struggle with. Good morning and thanks for the reminder.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Simon is a wretch and i've commented abuses at that wretched bastard.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Level up! Good day VK!

Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
❤️ don’t let anyone steal your Shine!!

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

We all have to be ready to stand corrected and do what makes US shine without fear!

*Trust yourself

GM VK!