The sunrises ive been seeing are blue,red and pink every morning...Ive also seen two different shades of blue in the sky at day time
ive even taking pictures of it
We've seen a split sky before, where it looks lighter on one side, darker on the other. We've also been seeing lots of rainbows lately yes? Take a listen if you'd like to learn why.

Only people mentioned by @Rededge in this post can reply

In response Red Edge to her Publication

There is a “new shade of blue” in the sky over my house in the ladt months. Even my little 3 year old grandson has noticed the “bootiful sky.”

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create..”

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

* last months

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

THE SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE. GOD IS DOING SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL. PREPARE YOU SOULS AND LOOK UP. THE TIME IS NOW.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

‘And I will grant wonders in the sky above And signs on the earth below, Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke. Luke 21:25 Verse Concepts “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves..."