The time to pick sides, is long past due....

Choose Love and Light...

Get it right...

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

[Everyone has a choice to make.]

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I made my choice.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You, chose wisely.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

ABSOLUTELY! Great comment-- if one has not picked a side, they have done it by default!
"We don't need NO stinkin' cowards!" TRUE Patriots are welcome to participate with us!

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Atta boy, @divinedirtclod
At-ta boy !!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Life is worth living.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Love and Light, Patriot.
Have faith and trust in yourself.
WWG1WGA!!!