Ok, I am picking up that many are still a bit confused with gematria.

It requires you use your crown chakra to translate. AKA the holy spirit! The holy spirit IS the "new age" stuff. Same same. Different lingo.
Lets embrace the holy spirit and ask it to guide us with gematria.
This is how I have always done it. I ask Yeshua to channel through me as I use gematria.
You will feel the flame of the holy spirit and you will just KNOW.
I am here to help you with any questions you have. Dont be shy to ask questions, because I guarantee you many others have the same questions. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

i love the gematria, not sure how to get more phrases with those numbers than what is listed on the gematria calculator, seems ppl get more than what I see listed♥️

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

for me, a sting of numbers represent a theme, or a tone. its a quantum database of truths, its still confusing even to me, but the spaces between letters are important, its like quantum math word problems on another level, still not sure how to properly use it, other than look for things that resonate, and look for patterns, my full name "Kent Jonathan Hill Wiseman" = "Gold Frankincense and Myrrh " but i dont know enough about gemmatria to know what that is telling me