as we forgive those

who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,

and the power, and the glory,

for ever and ever.

Amen.

PS: It is a request that everyone who reads and believes it, would paste it on their page. It's a world prayer assignment, a couple of minutes for the health of all the sick, weary, and heartbroken.

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

WE MUST PRAY FOR ALL OUR FELLOW HUMANS EVERYDAY IN THIS TIME OF BATTLE. PRAY FOR THEIR MINDS AND HEARTS TO HEAL. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT EVIL THEY ARE AGAINST. GOD BLESS ALL.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v4Bnc5SWdE what was the real prayer? "deliver us from the "EVIL ONE""

Satan ist the prince of this World in which we live - YouTube

Jesus Christ is the Son of God

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Amen 🙏

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I will bookmark it. I have no idea how to copy, paste or share from one site to the other. I Would gladly share this. Thanks and God Bless.😊

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I say the Rosary

AMEN

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

done

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In one short prayer Jesus told us God's whole plan, His mission (to set an example) and our's (to follow his example). Culminating with the second coming.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL PRAYER OF ALL. SAY IT EVERYDAY APOND RISING AND GOING TO SLEEP.

(1) Show this thread