Only people mentioned by @DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

i feel the same way ! noticing all the manipulating with people i trusted!

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

You need a break, a pint, a good movie, some good fish & chips, a nap, a bath, a walk by the lake, a good RELAXING book. The best is yet to come.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

When the time comes you will be needed. When it all comes out you will be helping people get through this...you are stronger than you think. Rest up...I have a feeling it will be soon.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Thank You. Trust Me I Am Ready. Great Times Are Coming
Its To Late To Go Back.

(1) Show this thread

100%

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

Yep 💔 I cant talk with my family/children/husband because they dont know & I do & my heart is breaking every day this drags on💔🙏 I look at the people that I serve at my job and I wonder if they will survive the outcome/news. Are they prepared? It's awful!!!!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kelly Major to her Publication

My Whole Family Thought I Was Mad For Years, The Wife Is A Die Hard Trump Loving anon Now, Just Goes To Show That People Are Starting To Wake Up
Once You Read The Q Posts There Really Is No Going Back.
Dont Take it To Heart B/c The Worm Will Turn.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

I think you meed to take a break. Turn inward.