Only people mentioned by @theminotaur in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication

Merck pushes jabs for animals. I don’t want to cause too much upset, but if you reason this out logically, what is another way to get to humans...maybe their fur babies? What did they offer the Veterinarians to push these jabs?What if your fur baby scratches you? Is this not like a needle? It’s tough to share what God revealed to me concerning this... I adopted a kitten from the County shelter😹adorable baby kitten...after her first jab and these little kitten scratches started a bad infection on my skin, then something similar to shingles on my back radiating to my chest. The area on my back is where she climbed up me claws out...cute little thing. I have not been jabbed since 2013 flu jab..and have been healthy. This was one of the most painful things I’ve experienced and with itching. God showed me the natural way to treat this and it healed completely. I took her back to the county with many tears shed.

https://www.merck-animal-health-usa.com/nobivac/nobivac-3-rabies-vaccine

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Ange Love to her Publication

My 2 year-old chihuahua had a horrible reaction to her rabie shot and I refuse to get her another and my new puppy I refuse to give her a rabies shot and they act like I'm a criminal.

(1) Show this thread