Only people mentioned by @Starz4stripes in this post can reply

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

CRACK ME UP❗️🤣🤣🤣🤣

As much as I dont want The Resident in office, wouldn't it be an interesting twist if the only thing that saved him was Ivermectin or one of the other banned treatments. Looks like his symptoms are getting worse. Then All the masked folks would be running out to buy Ivermectin and screaming because they cant get it.

This is Fantastic!! 🤣

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And the vibes are screaming hell to the yeah😎

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

👊👆😂

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

👊👆😂

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Unplug him/IT

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

👏👏👏🤣🤣😂😂👏👏👏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Amen to that! 🙏🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲🙏