Some of those you think are dead are alive. Others you think are alive are dead. Be prepared.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've seen those lists of famous people who've allegedly been arrested/ex[e]cuted or are awaiting tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that information is correct if those people are guilty of treason or crimes against humanity. And that some people who I think are deceased are in fact alive and well.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

where might i find this list?

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Liz Anon Gambrel to his Publication

Conspiracy Daily Update is a good resource. It's one of the posts that remains at the top of the site with updates. I take the information with a pinch of salt, since I don't know where it came from, but a lot of the people listed have passed away or have been very quiet this past year. So I hope that helps!

Only people mentioned by @QueenLizAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liz Anon Gambrel, click on at the bottom under it