Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

You are amazing

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Thank You ❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So many here can relate to this meme....what a wonderful way to acknowledge the depths of pain so many have gone through... which in turn is what draws us together as well.. Thank you.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

I am proud of you too

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Thank you. And the same goes for y9ou. God Bless. love and hugs sent your way.

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😘🌴 DITTO!

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Sweet Terri I love ya darlin'
God Bless You SOOO much
❤👊❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

❤️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

❤😘❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

And to you as well. I hope you are feeling better.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I recieved my healing last evening

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Back at ya

In response None None to his Publication

I love you mudd ... God Bless You
❤☺❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Back at ya

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

🥲 Thank you 🌹🤍

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I would like to return that sentiment back to you. So many times you seem to be sending those messages directly to me. I am so proud to be on your timeline.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Aaaww thank You
God Bless You Richie
I love you

(1) Show this thread