So many more actors are in on this movie than you could ever imagine.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Less talk, more action please.

You have no idea what's being done behind the scenes other wise you'd retract that retarded comment.

In response Elle Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud Patriot! Constantly learning and striving to be a good human! I have been in wine sales for 21 years if you have any questions. 😊🍷

i love how people think destroying the devil is a simple task. and this being a global event makes it all the more complicated. and we only get 1 shot to get it right! thank you@ghostezra.
i sent you a pm. thoughts on that?

If something happens I'll be happy to be wrong.

Sweetie - we all wish we could help. please forgive our impatience if it is upsetting !