#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anyone else finding themselves googling "How tall are Melania Trump's parents?" or is that just me?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hey Chick, I was just listening to this, Thought you wold like it. It seems like our love hate relationship 🀣❀️❀️. I Love ya Babe

I needed you more wanted us less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHlN1Hy1bR4

Bush - Glycerine - 7/23/1999 - Woodstock 99 East Stage - YouTube

Recorded 7/23/1999 - Woodstock 99 East Stage (Rome, NY)Visit Wolfgang's https://www.wolfgangs.com/music/ to stream concerts from thousands of legendary artis...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Bush was my favorite in high school. Was always in love with Gavin lol.

XD
love U buddy
🌹

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

Love you too my Fren.

ready 2 bake w meh?

Are we talking about maken baken and builden children together , then yeah, im up for thatπŸ€£β€οΈπŸ‘

U trained 4 this Nasty.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from nasty 123, click on at the bottom under it