#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Anyone else finding themselves googling "How tall are Melania Trump's parents?" or is that just me?

I understand why but nah, won't find the answers you seek there.

Melania is not what she appears, she has a physical aura of energy around here I have not seem around anyone else.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is my observation Nana! Still on the learning curve.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘She is not JUST human and neither is Baron imho, idk about St. Germain story have not researched it much. but I know Arcturians are here to help.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe Melania Trump is Pleiadian...I have heard this from a few sources.

Ismael Perez said it again in an interview with Katherine Edwards, on Utube.

People can say what they want about Woo Woo and poo poo the Celestial messages~I take everything with a grain of salt. However, this time...Melania Trump is NOT of this world and has been sent to protect the First Family and their mission. In fact, Ms Melenia is the 'person' responsible for 50 thousand rescued children across the planet. That is also coming out in some of Ismael Perez' interviews.

p.s. I believe Ivana Trump AND Arthur Miller were a cover for babies born to these women for the betterment of the Human race.

God is always good.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Yep

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I like where you are heading with this, it has some comforting value to all that's going on. Can't wait for the ending. Thanks for sharing this.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts