Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

A commercial North Pacific flight at 39,000 feet, at 50N 167E latitude at sea appears to have observed an underwater volcanic eruption. The pilot reports that he flies this route often and has never seen anything like it before.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Could be fires in tunnels, which run under oceans. La Palma to Brazil was one. An in-ocean volcano would be quite a feat!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

🤔That's the first thing that came to mind was possibly underground tunnels.🤷‍♂️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Bigger than football stadiums. These are huge. This was from 39,000 feet,

Didn't do a deep dive,😄, but a quick search revealed underwater volcanos are not at all uncommon.🤔 Never knew that!🤷‍♂️😊

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

The pacific rim is full of underwater volcanoes. The size of the "hot?" red area from 39000 feet is what I find surprising. At a 30-40 degree angle (my guess) they are 11-12 miles away? (i did not do the real triangular math to work that out)