Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Space force

@JudyAnon777
Y E S - I think this is DEW, used in 9/11 and Miami to "melt" any structure ... very powerful beam - praying that the Guardians (Space Force) are in control of it

I think it may be different than the "Crimson Mist" (microwave?) blast / spray used in Uganda or

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

The God of War aka Mars' - The Valles Marineris stretches across the planet's surface. How was this deep valley created?#dew#ScalarWeapon Electro-magnetic ray possibly?

“I'm hereby directing the Department of Defense to immediately begin the process to establish a space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces." ~President Trump

AKA Starlink?

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Is this the DEW?

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Yes, I think it is.

The elite used it for [their] evil plans.
And kept the 'free energy' from us.

Every lie will be revealed.

(1) Show this thread

Scalar weapon.

you take light. and instead of sending it as as a normal standing wave. light has two axis of movement electro - magnetic. however if you take this energy / light and make its path a straight (no wave function) the weapon projectile will go faster than the speed of light.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

And nice timestamp ~ 7:37 • 7 10 < > 17 😊

(1) Show this thread