Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

My Mother just Brought this book over for me,

The Secrets Teaching Of All Ages, by Manly P Hall

It looks great , I just found a copy of it for you all to read or download too if youre interested.
#symbolism
https://archive.org/details/TheSecretTeachingsOfAllAgesManlyHall

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

page 8: ,,The splendid efforts of Mr. J. Augustus Knapp, the illustrator, have resulted in a series of color plates which add materially to the beauty and completeness of the work. Q The printing of the book was in the hands of Mr. Frederick E. Keast, of H. S. Crocker Company, Inc.,... Q???

🧐 👍 Interesting. Did you know, That Bill Cooper had a Q clearance too.
seems symbolism has a good grasp on what we are seeing

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

This book is amazing ❤️ Thank you very much for sharing this link. In Poland we had ,,pagan” three faced god and now from this book I know this was symbol of trinity. I guess idea of trinity is older than christianity and goes tu Egipt or even deeper.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

🙏😎👍

🙏😎👍

(2) Show this thread

I heard about Q clarence, also in Y-DNA Q is native american, Q bible, Quantum and many more... Now I am very interested in the QABBALAH from this book...