Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Good afternoon Patriots. Hope you're having a mighty fine day.

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Ive had 3 family members get the covid vax. ready to get this part of the show over with. :(

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I have a niece, who is a nurse, get the vaccine and is now "vaccine shaming" me cuz I refuse to get it. šŸ˜”

People often tell me I could be a great man. Iā€™d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

I just keep my mouth shut and pray the truth comes out. at this point I think it is all I can do. I mean anyone who wants the vax at this point is SO FAR removed from reality I wouldnt' know where to start with them. They wouldn't want to hear it.

I agree with you 100%. Sometimes it is just best not to say anything. Hang in there. šŸ™

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Julie Bobulie, click on at the bottom under it