I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Listen to

The ENERGY OF HIS VOICE

Feel “That Being” & you will understand where that soul came from

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN9gw7eq/?k=1

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

How was 20th July 2022?
🙏✨

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

his brilliance was to be for humanity, thank you DJT. like our president finishing what JFK started, also Tesla💙

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

The brightest of the brightest.

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

free energy free humanity free thinking
freedom ...harness

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Work in any high-intensity environment..........
Once you figure out all the moving parts......... and step back...
You realize all "the stuff" - the people stuff - about people stuff.. is just ABOUT ENERGY....

It's a different take.. but when you realize it.......... and you allow yourself to let flow around you - and not through you....... and you don't have to absorb it all.. .. it's just "energy". ...... it's all managable.

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

TRINITY

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

WOW!

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Weren't we talking about Elon's STINKY wifi network might also beam power directly from the sky? Isn't that what Trump bought and built using the Defense Budget?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💜💜💜

According to the well done documentary linked below, he did all of his work for the betterment of Humanity.

Caps = > 8 > 26 > 35.
TS = 12:27 PM.

Apr 21, 2018 1:42:05 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
>>1131935
We are honored, proud, and appreciative.
WWG1WGA.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=26
https://qalerts.app/?n=35

1221 Take it away!

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Nikola Tesla in 16:23 —
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8JDXSYw1U

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Just imagine what the world would have been like, if Teslas work had been applied worldwide from its inception, and, he was a hero, not someone pushed into the shadows... just imagine...

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I wonder how many were sent like Tesla was … surviving in this “matrix” …. their work remained undiscovered … They will be discovered ……… soon 🙏🏼

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Have a look at what it 'could' have been like... (actual footage).

Maybe read the comments before 'diving in', this is as candid as it comes.

https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

(2) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

St. Elmo's fire?

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I probably have the same accent lol Fellow countrymen😂

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❤️

honestly he reminds me of the ET that came to earth in the series called "The Man who fell to earth". Faraday he chose for his name. He is creating a new energy source, called Quantum fusion. It literally showed how when correctly powered up all the lights in total darkness turned on. The series is a giant disclosure not only for Off world civilizations that are also humanoid but for the Department of Energy and their Technology withhold of patents etc.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response New Years Day to her Publication

He knew!! 😊❤️

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

22/11 guess what day it is...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LtjzQaFZ3k

GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube

Please Subscribe Us For More News and Entertainment :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

WWITHYOU = 144
the 144,000…

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

WWITHYOU = 144 is also the trancedental number of the earth in the cosmos >
196 = sun cycle 28x7
144 = earth number
100 = moon cycle 20x5
= Maya Castille
based on Prime numbers.

(2) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

Thank Q for sharing Brother@vincentkennedy 🙏
very few actual voice recordings on record of#NikolaTesla
&
#JesusChrist
one flipped the script
over 2000 years ago
#Yeshua
the other flipped the switch over 100 years ago
#Nikola#Tesla

BRILLIANT man, brilliant possibly an understatement.

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

The time is coming.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

12:27 > 3:9 > 12 | 21

Video 1:49 > 113

1131935 > 32 > 311 | 113

32 | 23 ☠️

23 > 5 | 5:5

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Earlier today- DJT posted at 11:07 ET

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I get the vibe DJT is talking to us. We are all impatient and hopefully ready, but **it will not be easy!!!**

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Apr 21, 2018 1:42:05 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 32d632 No. 1131963
>>1131935
We are honored, proud, and appreciative.
WWG1WGA.
Q

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

fookn fook yeah!

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Suddenly I want to hear that sampled in a techno song 🤣

*unce*unce*unce*unce*