Vincent Kennedy
@RealVincentKennedy
·1d

Our politicians are looting the American people and getting Humans killed for personal gain. Pretty shitty.
But you know this already.

https://truthsocial.com/@RealVincentKennedy/posts/108671234549429231

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

President Trump won the election of 2020. Most people know this. It was stolen by the Deep State.

Apparently to this day, there are still many people that have absolutely no idea what’s really going on & have never heard of the Deep State. Why? Shut off the idiot box, that’s why.

On the other hand, if people would have taken the slightest amount of time & done just a little research when it came to Biden, I believe the majority of the people who DID vote for him would not have. How can that many people be that stupid? (rhetorical question). Biden has been on the wrong side of issue after issue after issue for 50 effing years!!! When are people going to wake up? WHEN?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

...but he doesn't post mean tweets now...right?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i am recording this and posting it everywhere VK patriot posse‼️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Great thanks Anon

(1) Show this thread

Z

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response D_Anon Pullella to his Publication

Z

(1) Show this thread