#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only people mentioned by @BxAx17 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

😅 loved um as kids especially intrigued by the big ones in the pond that turned into bull frogs...there was an old mill site where the ground would crack in the spring and baby keks would come from that murk by the hundreds...

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

I used to catch frog eggs out of ponds all the time when I was a kid.Watched them turn into tadpoles & then one day, they were gone.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

It's always been about the children ;)

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Kek ❤️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Nothing but true freedom and the peace that only comes from God.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response New Years Day to her Publication

I want my adult children to live and not suffer any negative consequence from taking the poison.

(6) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP