7-20-22 t.me/samanthaaldersonnews
[U.K. Patriot]

MSM are pushing ‘climate change crisis’
because of the fires around the U.K..
Demons in absolute PANIC..
[They] are not going to report
MASSIVE MILITARY COVERT OPS in the U.K.
& around the world & that many of the fires are actually
DUMB/Tunnels being destroyed, more arrests & MIL OPS..

What the fake news is spewing ISN’T FOR US,
it’s for sleepers..
We can see the Fall of Babylon in real time.
‘The Great Awakening’ is going full speed ahead !!
#NCSWIC #nothing

God is moving mountains right now
& showing the world hard truths.
Have Faith.. we are living through
the most pivotal & biblical time in our history
& WHAT'S COMING FOR HUMANITY
IS GOING TO BE MAGNIFICENT 🕊️

FRANCE: Macron facing NUCLEAR nightmare
as scorching heatwave cripples 6 reactors
→ Moving towards GESARA ☮️
no more nuclear plants & weapons

Keep holding that big beautiful line. It’s coming 💞

👇 U.K. Chinooks 🙏

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Your earlier post starting 'Because this is Weather Wars...' says that fires aren't related to DUMBS. Can you say one way or the other?

Also this post references a fire at Crowley's house. Internet says there was a fire in 2019. Is there something more recent to fit with this post?

Cheers 🍻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God speed frontline warriors!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes. Godspeed. God bless & God protect.
Thank you 🙏💞🕊️

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Oh yeah... I've been hearing a noticeable increase in military type 'air traffic' over my are, Wiltshire. 2 Chinooks yesterday + other types.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Yes! Thank you Kat, hold the line, Supersize our courage, abilities & Think Happy mindset. 💪✨💓

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

SO Now They are Trying Build the Narrative that the Forced Shutdown of 6 Nuclear Reactors is Due to a "HEATWAVE" Driven by "Climate Change/Global Warming?"
Combine this with Recent, Widely Distributed Articles in the Mainstream Globalist Media where "Scientific Experts" (i.e. THEIR Highly Paid, Corrupt "Experts") are Now Linking the Excessive Blood Clotting CAUSED by the Jabs to High Levels of Heart that 'Cause the Blood to Clot." WHO KNEW!
AND with an Article Yesterday about How Eleven Beachgoers Under the Age of 60 had Heart Attacks and Died as a Result of the "HEATWAVE" You Have the Beginning of a NARRATIVE that will Attempt to Link the Increasing Frequency of 'Pandemics" to Global Warming in the Hope that the People will Surrender ALL of their God-Given Rights to the Very Same People who are the CAUSE of these FAKE PROBLEMS and Who Have PROFITED and Continue to PROFIT from the Personal and Planetary Misery Planned & Executed in Lockstep by their Bought-Off Govts

Love your posts!

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

💓 Ty 🙏 Always looking on the bright side
even though swamp is getting swampier
as the ugliness & grotesqueness of the evil world
is being unearthed [literally]
seen
& destroyed!

But Anons have prepared for this.
We are holding the line through this.
And we will make it to the other side