Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We have an obligation to be ready to help others in our community when the time comes.

When the truth about the plandemic really hits hard, itโ€™s going to be awful, Patriots.

Remember, EVERYONE has been lied to.

God woke you up before others for a reason.

Itโ€™s a blessing and a curse.

But when your neighbor is sobbing because they learn the truth and all their kids are vaxxed, you will need to be there for them.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

From day 1 I have always said this is not an
"I told ya so" game...I remember the anger, disgust and crying I went through while finding out most of this...and I know the tears will hit again when the blows start hitting people in masses...the main thing is that during the last 5 years, I have found myself on an extremely higher spiritual path and my faith and understanding in God has grown so strong, there is nothing that can steer me away from it...

There does come a self realization when you whole heartedly know you have been chosen for a reason.
Everything Happens For A Reason...

Leaders do not lead to collect followers. Fame and Pride can become a cheap commodity.....

A Leader merely goes first to open the path so others can see it...we cant keep putting them down if they dont...we just need to keep searching for new ways to make the path wider for All...yes it is stressful and tiring...this is what WE were chosen for...

We didn't come this far to only go this far..

It has taken me a very long time to understand this concept on a personal basis. There are still a few people, family members especially, who would get an "I told you so", from the old me. Every time that thought comes up, I consciously breathe in peace and breathe out anger. I am working so hard to listen to God and to let go of ego and let him work through me. I believe I will be ready to help comfort others-it's what we were made for!

Thank you Kristopher, for sharing what I was thinking this morning also.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it