Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

My 13 year old son with Autism has been doing therapeutic horseback riding lessons for the past year. It’s one of the few times we see smiles, connection & engagement from him.

But today, the lady who owns the facility (and has a 22 year old son with Autism & seizures) looked at me after class and said, “I truly think God is going to heal our kids. I’ve been praying and I just feel it.” I smiled back, gave her a hug and said I agree. Something magical is coming for our kiddos🙏🏻

It might be Ivermectin. There are some parents on Dirt Road Discussion TG Channel who have seen some improvement in their Austistic kids with the use of Ivermectin. It might be worth checking out. I believe he will have a live chst tomorrow evening. God Bless and I pray for healing for both your sons and every other parent who is dealing with this issue.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

What do you mean it's the Ivermectin? You think the horse is spitting in the kids mouth or something?

Animal therapy with horses, dolphins, dogs etc. is often used with people with mental illness and developmental disorders among others. Especially kids.

It has also been in use for at least 2,000 years longer than we've known about Ivermectin.

It is one of the OG natural therapies you're dragging into the dirt here.

Before making assertions like that you should consider better understanding the things you talk about.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

She is saying , perhaps ivermectin will be of help to kids witb Autism .
Dr Judy Mykowitz, who worked with Fauci, says it the cure for Autism is Surimun(?) , from pine needles. She mentions it in the Vaxxed movie and she has written and talked about it since .

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
(2) Show this thread