#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

oops

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

oops

LIVE: Several Members of Congress, including AOC, arrested at Supreme Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cSLLluiaMc

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

look this this is the time we got arrested for[ blocking traffic ]
metaphor?🤔
is this a clean and swift type deal?
i want to see perp 'WALKS' Dammit!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

It might be white hats way of letting us know it has happened.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Yes , its better not to hav perp walks ,save those for latter when we can watch the show and really put our feet up and enjoy the Popcorn,🍿🍹🥥🛥️⛱️🌌 at Anon Island Lol😎

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Can't wait and I have plenty of popcorn

NOICE! It will b kind of a Pot Luck Type deal, Ill Bring The seasoned Watermelon With The Fruit and drinks/ mix yummy😘😎

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

YES PLEASE!
THANKQ!🙏✌️