Fooked. [They] are all fooked! That's the vibe I'm tossing today! [They] fooked. We're FREE😎

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

🔥Looking at the happenings today! 🔥
🔥Possibly we be on fire! 🔥❤️‍🔥

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

The Happening would be Supreme!

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

LOVE IT!!!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

A FANTASTIC vibe it is💞💞💞

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

oh how CUTE!!!!🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Did I miss something today?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Not that I am aware of. Just woke up sick of all the shit tossed at us👊

(1) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌I love your vibe, Benna! I am riding that vibe with ya! 🙌

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Woot woot ALL ABOARD👊😎

(1) Show this thread

Me too, I am tossing that vibe too, They fooked :)

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

When? 😉

(1) Show this thread