My friends on AU it's time for me to take a long vacation.#Family first. See you all on the flip side. Be Well and GOD bless....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be safe
God BlessπŸ™πŸ’—

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

You will be missed!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I'm back and so ready to pick up the sword = Let's do this we have work to do !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Enjoy your well deserved vacation with your family making forever memories.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

This last day was amazing....

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Be safe Truth Seeker 4444!
See when ya get back!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana,
I'm back - we wrapped up our vacation with a 4 hour float down the Clackamas river. Very challenging and rewarding day. My wife and I are in our late 50's and the rest were their 30's, 10 total, the kids are getting it. Thank you Jesus.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Enjoy, relax, refresh, regenerate. Family is Everything.

Numbers 6:24-26

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I'm back....

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Enjoy your family and vacation ❀️

In response New Years Day to her Publication

We had an AMAZING last day - Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Enjoy your vacay.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you is was amazing.

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Safe travels my frenπŸ’™

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

God Bless you Truth Seeker 4444. We will miss you greatly, see you on the flip side friend πŸ’ž

I'm back let the games begin !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Have a great vacation!!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

We did Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Enjoy your family time, be safe and God bless you all.

Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

God bless you and your family

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

God bless you and your family

God bless you, too. Were you able to find a job yet? I hope so!

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

Thank you - No Job yet - But have additional interviews this week.

(1) Show this thread

βœοΈβš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Have a wonderful time, blessings to you πŸ™πŸ»

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

We had a great time - Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❀️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Thank you for your service, you know where to find us:) Enjoy your fam❀️

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

I'm back - Thank you for what you do. In the past I've seen you on several platforms fighting the good fight. You ROCK !!!!

(1) Show this thread

God Bless and safe travels! WWG1WGA

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Thank you - Back and ready to fight the good fight.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GritNGrace) can see their posts

In response Gritn Grace to her Publication

You rock - Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Take care and be safe. You'll be missed.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

We are back, hoping to see some fire works in the coming weeks.

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Good for you! Have a beautiful time and make happy memories.

In response Helen Wheels to her Publication

Thank you, We had a great time

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Family is everything. Have a Blessed time with yours.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

I love it !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

Stay safe, God Bless you and your family.πŸ™πŸ»

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Have an amazing time and we will miss you!! Enjoy#FamilyIsEverything

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Yes it is. Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

All the best to you and your family.

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Thank you. We are back and ready to go !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Enjoy!!

LOL - Have a great day !!!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Be well & God bless you too πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›
Enjoy your family & the well deserved break friend!
βœ¨πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨

We are back - Let's watch Justice unfold.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Have fun, stay safe & come back soon!

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

We are back time to get things going. The R&R was much needed.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May your vacation with your family be filled with Light and Love and Laughter! God bless YOU!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

We had a very nice time. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I herd that. I take mini ones all the time. Touch some grass, hug the fam and enjoy!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I can relate. We had a very nice time.

(1) Show this thread