Why am I the only person asking why this documentary never fully came out? And what happened to Candice Owens?? Her last post on Twitter was May 26th right after this documentary was supposed to come out, coincidentally the same day as the Texas school shooting
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1526677780083138561?t=EFVL4vB_zfPGW3by2kyb_g&s=19

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Well we were close she announced in February that she’s expecting and she announced Family of four coming July 2022

I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone LOL these last 3 years have been smushed together in one day I seriously thought she had the baby in February.. I was wrong ❤️

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Oh my gosh I so understand what you mean. Yesterday I found a dog rolls in my freezer and thought wow I have these for the Fourth of July! And then I had to stop and think Fourth of July is passed. Then I’m thinking what did I do with the hotdogs?? Hopefully I’ll find them by Labor Day and we can put everything together lol we’ll get there one day at a time!

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Truly insanity these last few years

(1) Show this thread