Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Share......share...... This is such a Great video for All Newbies it should be on Gettr. Im on there and there are many newbies. Thank you. I have Chills from this even though I started waking in 2020, post fake election. AWESOME. THANK YOU. .😍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So very much.. instrumental in awakening many...

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

"Have you ever wondered why we go to to war, why you never seem to get out of debt, or why there's poverty, division and crime... What if I told you those corrupting the world, poisoning the food and igniting conflict all over the world are about to permanently eradicated from the world themselves..... THE ONLY WAY. They must be drug out of their holes and exterminated. The whole Central bank, federal reserve and enforcement system must be completely destroyed without a trace.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Yes we do and several others.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

This Never gets old !!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

I posted him a message on gab vibing with you that we hear from him

💔🙏💪🇺🇸🌏🙏

Love Joe M. His Video Is Amazing!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻❣️👊🏻