Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

que verite arrive 🙏💖☘️Adonai 💫

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Ive noticed BIG time!!!
Thanks for sharing! 🙏

Truth! Amen🙏💪

Yes! ❤️

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

AMEN TO ALL OF THAT!!!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Amen❤️😇

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

ABSOLUTELY!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️👏👏👏

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

❤️👏👏👏

I needed to hear this right now! Thanks!!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GOD'S TRUTH !!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You don't know how much this resonates with me at this very moment. It's something I really needed to read. thank you.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

You don't know how much this resonates with me at this very moment. It's something I really needed to read. thank you.

You don't know how much this resonates with me at this very moment. It's something I really needed to read.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Touche' to the Meme!