Nana was just saying how uncomfortable I was when Apple screwed up my appt to drop off my mac this past Saturday.
It was quite the uneasy feeling sitting in the food court of that mall.

I felt a bit better that I had my 9 but I was still not happy being in such a large city soft target. My head was on swivel the entire time in that mall.
Compared to the Patriot event that I attended the other night in the same city where probably half the ppl there had their own hand gun on them, women included.

Take your gun everywhere you go if you have a permit or are like here in TN where anyone can carry.

Soft targets=more attacks=more deaths!

https://heavy.com/news/greenwood-mall-good-samaritan/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My daughter lives within a few miles of that mall.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

6 10 or 19 Rounds…?

Low tech or Laser Sight?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Nana's is the one in the middle, small enough for my purse, 2 clips.

Nice little collection there!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Dont make me flex... :)

(3) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

i agree.

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

I agree Nana! I carry my 357 wherever I go along with my angks and Arc Michael. 😊

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Agree with what you said and also had a thought about why Apple was late.. prob went through your hard drive and couldn't stop crying. Apple guy after looking at Nanas hd👇 It's all lies, Everything it's all bs. lmao..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

That is too funny!

On the other hand they will find some interesting stuff if they browse around and you know they do!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

It is disturbing to immediately wonder if ... OUR GOVERNMENT was involved. I know I'm not the only one that has these thoughts.

Then there's the news last night of 3 different frozen food distribution centers that had "malfunctions " of their freezer systems in Montana. This resulted in Tons & Tons of frozen foods being destroyed.

Just makes ya go 🤔

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

This is in Grammie Ginger's town. We are so sad today. Grateful for the Good Samaritan.

In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication

No telling really how many he saved.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I here ya Nana! I took my wife and son to pizza place in Douglasville Ga Saturday. Another group sitting close was putting off some uncomfortable vibes. Had my son really upset and my wife nervous. They where comfortable in the fact that I carry the Judge with me. Weird vibes this weekend!

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

We may see many more activated shooters in my opinion we have not seen the tip of the mkultra.
But Not gonna live in fear, just pack your pistol and be aware of your surroundings.
I stay away from such big city soft targets tho.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏Glad you are safe, stay safe

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Yeah Nana told them to mail it back to me cause I didnt really want to go back there to pick it up.
It is over an hour away for me and I have never liked malls.
Very few times in life have I found anything I wanted to buy in a mall since my kids left home.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts