Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

It's just sooo unbelievable how many are still in a deep trance....and I have two sisters (both their husbands) that are already concerned/worried about the new variant & the monkeypox. My older sister (5 years older) just had her 5th vaccine 2 weeks ago. She's been to the emergency room with high BP, she's now wearing a heart monitor. She spends most of her day resting in bed. I'm supposed to go to her house tomorrow to sit with my Mom (she's recovering from a stroke) she's had 3 vaccines. I was told that I'll need to wear a mask at her house🤬 NOT HAPPENING!!!

The masses aren't asleep they're comatose. I'm not seeing a lot of progress in that department. Almost 5 years of constant truths thrown at them and still they are quiet about the most important things happening

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

It felt as a movie for 3 - 4 years, which has never been put upon
a populace(patriots) to believe in the history of the world..
many info drops had most of us believing the evil would have
been ground to dust by now.. with many of us and or relatives
and friends suffering/depression/dying/ruined now, "nightmare
of necessity" replaces "Movie" now

I am 70 and I don't have the time left to hold the line. Most of us American's have seen for decades what has and is going on. I am about done with this movie. It is killing me faster and faster.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

I feel you on that.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

The "new" child advocate dept in Topeka is getting a little frustrated. I try to not take it personal...after all they are realizing they are working for an agency that is so corrupt it falsify's drug tests to take peoples kids....and I can prove it 😉 😜 😏 😄 😀

This I have been doing decades, sharing info. My PERSONAL life with these annoying jerks near me, is the annoying part. lol