NOW - UK halts all flights at largest Royal Air Force base because "the runway has melted" amid heatwave.

@disclosetv

OK "the runway has melted"🤡

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I CALL THAT BULLSHIT❗️🤨NEXT WILL BE YOU CAN’T WALK ON GRANITE BECAUSE IT’S MELTING😏

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

😅

Sounds like a DEW weapon was used to shut them down.

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

I never thought of that. Very likely!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🛬🛬

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

newsflash :: RAF can't DO ww3 ... their runway melted (call the usa get them to do it like they did in ww1)

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

newsflash :: RAF can't DO ww3 ... their runway melted (call the usa get them to do it like they did in ww1)

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

98 degree heat cant melt concrete so it must be melting the skid marks on the runway? Oh pu-leeze!

Its going to be 108 degrees today in N. Texas.... No melted roads around here. 🤣 That being said, Better not step out on the asphalt road barefoot.
3 pics

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

98 degrees would feel like a cool front right about now.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

😂 When I lived in London they would stop the trains due to leaves on the track in Autumn. Seriously, any excuse to stop services ‘due to weather’ was a running joke

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

She must be an AI to be able to read that without smiling or smirking.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It seems like there were at least a couple of slight pauses for a little deep breath before some of that nonsense she was spuing…

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Great, now do Denver International Airport. 😘

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

🔥🔥🔥 ... definately "somthing rotten in the city of DENVER"

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
(1) Show this thread