Question is what is "it"?

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

The “Event” is the moment of the “Compression Breakthrough” on Earth

It is a cosmic EVENT SKYLINE created by large solar waves reaching the Earth from the Galactic Central and causing the activation of "The Compression Breakthrough", this is when the light forces from above the surface of the planet and from below the surface of the planet meet in the middle, that is on the surface of the planet.
The date of this event cannot be predicted. Many groups are involved worldwide and a lot of information must remain secret for the time being to guarantee the security of the operations. All we can say is we're getting close.

continued in comments

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Cobra ;)

Sharon Stewart is also a good source to follow as she channels the Galactic Federation and sometimes the White Hats. She is a starseed of Vega. If you want the link I'll share it here

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nadia in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Yes, Nadia please share ;) I also follow Elana Denann who is in contact with The Galactic Federation of Worlds and her contact Thor Han https://youtu.be/w4ha2GXM4FE

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/ask-st-germain.html
Here are more reliable channelers. Suzanne Lee is an Arcturian Starseed. listen to her updates on FB I love her posts from the Arcturians. She also channels your guides or Galactic family if you feel the need to. For that you have to approach her on FB. I have a channeling with my twin soul on Saturday

Suzanne Lie.
Sharula Dux
James McConnell,
Elizabeth Trutwin
Megan Hilliona.

(1) Show this thread