Some you think are dead are really alive, some you think are alive are really dead....

Only people mentioned by @AnnetteH702 in this post can reply

In response Annette Honsinger to her Publication

I hope so! All of them.

Sorry,
But is there any evidence that can be confirmed that any of these people are ALIVE?

I mean other than "wishful thinking", I do not mean to question your beliefs but seriously we are losing are way here.

Posting the most incredible theory without sauce or any invetigation does not make it right, seems people are more interested in "one uping" the next guy that we have lost sight of our mission.

Seeker of Truth. Lover of God, family and Country.

I have thought for awhile that Jaun. O Savan
might be Andrew Britbart!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I know about Diana, JFK Jr, & Michael. Where is the source for the others? I hope its all true.

well why? where are they??

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

my question is why would some of these people have to fake their own death? some are obvious but some i just dont understand why.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Did I miss Princess Diana's name?

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

No, its there on the right , under Robin Williams

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

count II from bottom right!

(2) Show this thread