Anyone elses phone just full of screenshots of Anon digs. I try and delete and always end up with more πŸ˜‚ if anyone just went through my screenshots they'd be red pilled!

Only people mentioned by @UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

lol me too, i transfer to my laptop than start again on my phone,my plan is to put it together so i can show the none believers when they come knocking at my door wondering wtf is going onπŸ₯°πŸ˜„

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❀️my country. Prayer warrior

me !!! i understand.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

LOL!! 2 PHONES full, 6 folders on my laptop and countless one my external hard drive. πŸ₯΄πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

hahahaha same minua the hard drive lol! I literally bought a new phone to not have so many screenshots and now they are both filled.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Omg me too! Im a PI on child cases and I try to conceal my photos but if my phone was ever seen they'd wonder wtf! But they might solve some freaking child crimes here...the PD and DCF hide.#ComplicitIsInvolement

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

Hahaha....totally get that!!! Me too!!!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Day Dream to her Publication

I'm like okay time to delete some of these then I come back on Anonup and boom take 70 more screenshots πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread