Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Farnswoth statement 2 photos

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

Did Joe or Jill have anything to do with Neilia's death? https://twitter.com/tamlynne12/status/1511003136571461638?s=20

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

His face gives off the serial killer vibe.

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

neiliabiden.com

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

the truck driver "committed suicide" after being dragged through court and accused of causing her death.

per Vincent Kennedy @vincentkennedy
4 months ago
Joe with his daughter.

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

I thought this was Jill....

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

THIS IS JILL AT 16. SHE WAS THEIR BABYSITTER. PEDO PETE AT WORK.

(2) Show this thread