Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

I wonder... have they stopped taking over people's phones...

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication

IMO - NO! I have Apple stuff - not my current preference but w/o going back to flip-phone or - better yet - a ‘land-line, I live with what I have. Not sure ANY smart phone ‘safe’. I am regularly blocked from viewing sites posted here. Even when on vpn. It be like the phone handlers have a running list of sites to block us from seeing. Friends tell me same on androids and of course goog-phones. Sucks. At least I’ve managed to retain access to this site. Curious about that, huh? I did limit what updates are able to change but that’s not a solid defense. Others have thoughts / suggestions?

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

problem is...I know who was doing it... thanks why I said what I did...
oh yeah...and I'm a SIMPLETON

I'm just a GRAHAM CRACKER 😅🤣🤩

In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Amy Grahm, click on at the bottom under it