Only people mentioned by @LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication

Now THIS is educational. Finally someone who brings it down to a level that everyone can resonate with.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

This This This This This This๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ with vibes ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i don't call it quantum leaping, I call it speaking our heart language๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

We have already Won. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โญ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒŽ WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿค

(1) Show this thread

reminds me of โ€œcareful what you wish forโ€โ€ฆ
which means this. it works. fear or worrry will block the flow once you manifest. โ€œget out or your own wayโ€ as we say, is getting out of your own mind, logic, analyzing, etc to allow the universe to do its work. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I studied eastern philosophy for some time. A similar thought is from mind to matter, what the mind thinks the mind creates. I feel this method, focusing more on the feeling/emotion, might actually be even better. Our emotions are very powerful, they can move mountains so to speak.