Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Good stuff.. but seems like they have rebranded by infiltration. Their docs, teachers ect still walk amongst us looking for revenge

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Here and now ! In operation .

😱I still can't believe ECW thew POTUS under the bus?!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Joe BOB to his Publication

Will love to know the story behind this!!

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Today it is the government, and its institutions, that are the mafia.

Thank you for the explanation about RICCO. When the Cabal is brought up on charges we will know what RICCO means. Rudi is a profesdional at this! ✝️♥️🇺🇸

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

fascinating! thanks for sharing!

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amazing what one law will do, and a good Attorney to prosecute.

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! 🇺🇸🦅 worth the 8 minute investment, thanks for sharing. Knowledge is power. Its RICO time!