What keeps you here and motivated in this movement every day?

AU is kinda like a fueling station for me. I try to help the people in my personal life vibe high and try to help them overcome anger and choose love etc. But sometimes it can take its toll and leaves me feeling a little drained. Prayer and self reflection make me stay sane but its good to be able to hop on AU and be surrounded by people doing the same. People on here seem to encourage each other to keep pushing through and also share helpful tips on how to be more successful in helping others

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlockII in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response BlockII to his Publication

yes a refueling station♥️helping, encouraging

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

I agree totally. i didn't realize how much i missed the comradary and community amongst anons as opposed to the average seemingly newbie users ive seen all over on truthsocial why are came back here to have a sense of normalcy and interactions amongst Patriots!

Texas mom ❤️🙏 Jesus Believer 🙏❤️ Faith will get me through the chaos!

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

right?! i was on here last year and learned sooo much! haven't opened a truth social acct yet..

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

AU is a God send. 🙏 Its amazing throughout this journey the Q team always managed to find a place for us~ this is home.🇺🇸❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Ditto and bravo! 💕🙏🕊

#FamilyIsEverything #Historybooks #Trump2020

Love you Patriot

Just stumblin through life

In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication

Love yall too

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Love this post.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh we love you too hun. you have another advantage, your horses. Anytime you need to raise yiur vibrations just go hang out close to one it will automatically affect your bubble as their force around them is stronge!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I dont have any horses unfortunately but i sure wish i did!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Someone posted this on here the other day 😆 🤣 😂

(2) Show this thread

👍

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🕊❤

AU is Awesome. Feels like home here.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Liberty Belle to her Publication

100% feels like home

(2) Show this thread

refueling station for sure 🌹

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yeah, me too 😀

🏹🎯 this is perfect.