For the doubters :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

😹 This Time Travel business is so cool, eh VK? ⌛

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I mistakenly thought i knew a lot what is going on. apparently i am wrong i know very little. i don’t disagree -but this is over my pay grade!

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

😺 I'm well-rehearsed for when an awakening soul
seeks me out. I will begin with:

👉EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS A LIE.
"TIME" was created by reptilian prison-overlords
to DECEIVE, CONTROL & CONFINE Humanity.
You are a GOD CREATED
INFINITE BEING OF ETERNAL LIGHT 🕊️

There are countless Divine Time Travelers & Angelic Beings
protecting Humanity right now.
All eyes in Creation are on Earth 😉
______
🌪️ Q The Storm Rider
THE TRUTH : THERE *IS* REAL LIFE BEYOND
WHAT WE CAN SEE, HEAR & UNDERSTAND

There are 2 diff ALIEN [disclosures]
One FAKE > BLUE BEAM

2nd REAL💥
ANGELS, DEMONS, SPIRITS, INTER DIMENSIONS, GHOSTS.
ALIEN RACES OUTSIDE & INSIDE EARTH

THE ICE WALLS
→ Montane ring
→ Sea of Shadows
→ Abyssal ocean
→ Scorched wastelands

YOU'VE BEEN LIED TO ALL YOUR LIFE
HISTORY IS A LIE
created by the CABAL for 1000's of years for CONTROL

TUNNELS FROM UKRAINE →RUN PAST ICE WALLS←

💥THE GREAT AWAKENING
IS [SO] MUCH MORE
THAN A HUMAN CAN FATHOM 💥

Kat, you know how people say "take what resonates". This has helped me in this journey...as it opens the door, but isn't forceful or ego-filled. All of this resonates. I look forward to your posts. There are some here on AU that have really helped put things together, and I am so grateful!

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

💓 Bless your heart, Peaceful.
That's what we're all here for.
To help each other wake up & see the TRUTH.

Once you get that EVERY SINGLE Sci Fi movie or tv series
is a DOCUMENTARY
then you'll revisit Star Trek, Star Wars, The Matrix, Alien,
Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, etc.
& go OMG!!!! That's all really TRUE?!?!

Yes it is 😹🛸

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I always wondered why when asked what my favorite movie is, I say "the Matrix". People look at me, sweet little blonde mom of daughters, loving the Matrix?? Even my girls kind of laugh at me.😇

It just always made sense. Like Lost(tv show), fringe, fast forward, Bourne movies, anything a little off kilter and odd seemed to make sense. When I learned that our own gov. was using Hollywood to propagandize and sometimes spill truth, it made sense.

The saddest thing was when I saw kids(when my kids were teens)watching horror films with torture, I knew that the writers couldn't just make up that stuff in their heads...that it had truth. Fortunately my girls didn't watch scary stuff like that, but think of all the teens and younger whose minds are filled with that crap.

I'm so excited to see what is real, what we are actually capable of as humans, as souls in these bodies. Can we fly? Can we lift immense weight, Can we speak telepathically with others? It is all so beautiful to ima

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Oh, story about Game of Thrones. I used to work with musicians, I worked with a Nashville songwriter who had written many many hits for country starts. His wife had also. They are both Grammy winners. We had a discussion of Game of Thrones once. He told me, in his southern drawl...Cindy, you know that it's a true story right? It's been happening and is happening everywhere all around us for eons. He knew, he had seen some bad shite. I was too naive then to understand what he was talking about. I know now. Thank you Kat for your work in this movement, you are such a blessing.

(3) Show this thread