Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

dang, baby girl getn down! that was beautiful!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Such talent please take note of her step sync with the music.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

I cant wait for everyone to finally realize the children saved us. They are the future ✨️🪄

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Linz 888 to her Publication

Save the children, save the world

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Beautiful❤️

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

❤️ 👏 ❤️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Karolina Protsenko is amazing. You can find her on YT 👍🏻❣️

Remember to look for miracles...

@53 seconds in, bottom left on the screen.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Such Talent!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

absolutely beautiful!! you go baby girl and the little angels dancing. melted my heart❤️🙏😇

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

That was pure joy! The beautiful children are gifts from God!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

11:11 for the children

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

BEAUTIFUL! Love the little girl in the white dress!
She dances like Elaine from Seinfeld. 😁

it has been but i still question the jab…

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

She grew much. last video I saw of her she was at least a foot shorter.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Who is this little angel?

(1) Show this thread