Only people mentioned by @MycoalM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Trey Crake to his Publication

that device sounds almost "too good to be true"........ ya know?

(1) Show this thread

Iteracare frequency device.

i just ordered one of these. You can research them on YouTube. Crazy results.
ive got other resources if youre interested.

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I'm glad the frog's story ended well 😉

💖🐸💖

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Win Hof Breathing is one way you can charge yourself
Increasing oxygen with breathing techniques works for humans like a battery charger for batteries

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WOW

Sidenote: ph is a measure of voltage.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

I have friends who have purchased Kundalini or Frequency "beds" and they got so sick its messed them up with years of pain.

Be very careful about using the frequency beds, if you don't know the company or people who are putting out the product.

I have seen people physically harmed to the point they cannot function after having used them.

Having said that, I have a friend (licensed to treat) who has treated me with slight electric shocks on things I want removed from my skin, Those things are gone, did not come back.

There was also some "shock" (very gentle and mild) used in physical therapy to help get my facial muscles to work again after having facial palsy. My face is healed 100%.

Make sure you know that the person you are being treated by knows what they are doing.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

There is a machine, called a "meridian stress analysis machine". It is hooked up to a person's finger, and toe, and they can read what organs in the body are working well, and what organs in the body are failing. If a person places food or medicine on the tray, you can find out if the food or medicine will harm the person or make them better before you put it in their body.

The machine is old technology. The current powers that be don't like it and discourage its use, but it was used to help save my life when I was dying of adrenal fatigue (adrenal failure).

My adrenals were at 5% function and I should have been dead (this over 20 yrs ago). The doctors told me there was nothing wrong with me, that it was all in my head. I started with a 30 day saliva test, the results of that were the same as this 15 minute meridian test.

The Federal Trade Commission shut the company down that created a supplement (based on my DNA) that cured me 100%.

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

This was the company that created the supplement that healed me in 6months upon taking the supplement.

https://alter.com/trademarks/nutri-physical-gene-snp-76492119

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Love that this young Man is figuring it out , AMAZING, thank you for posting this , Highly Beneficial info .

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

These REGENERATION Med Beds are what I'm waiting for!

Wounded Warriors and the subterranean rescued first.

Wow, very very interesting !

Is this something I can do to facilitate this on my own and if so how. I understood what he said....that humans have the ability to regenerate and heal based on their cellular voltage....but I don't know how to determine what my CV is and how to achieve it. TIA

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

That's a huge wow.

God, Family & Integrity. So tired of being lied to.......I may not have intel to share but I TRULY appreciate all the info Patriots give!

I absolutely subscribe to this. I had a childhood friend who slammed the bedroom door on her little sister’s pinky finger, cutting off the last knuckle, nail and all. The doctor bandaged it up but didn’t do any formal cauterizing or Such and that finger tip AND nail eventually grew back.
I always figured it was her youth, about 6 to 8 years old.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

yes! i use morphic fields/ energetic programming from
DrVirtual7 and Sapien Medicine on Youtube and it changed my life!!! Im starting to become whole again after years of bad health

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

Same! Maitreya Fields is another gem 💜 blessed with many tools!

https://youtu.be/wstV3pNIHwo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

The world is about to change! ❤️‍🔥

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Any relation to Mr. Bean? LOL

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I read a type of med bed will actually reconstruct missing limbs I guess it could use this kind of tech...

All kind os missing parts actually

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I know an 8th month old that was born without kidneys. What a blessing this technology would be for this precious baby.

(1) Show this thread

That's fantastic information. I wonder our cellular voltage goes up when we sleep? I think my late husband had a high cellular voltage. He grew his own bypass after a heart attack. I wonder if your blood type has anything to do with it? If acidic vs alkaline foods have a benefit? I have so many questions.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Weird you should bring this up because sometimes at night I feel like something affects the oxygen levels in my house.

(1) Show this thread

Soooo…you mean that pharmaceuticals aren’t the answer to all of our health problems????!!! Shocking.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Outstanding and amazing!!! Wow.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

👀 woah...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Maybe we shouild Ask@Mac here on AU

Remember to look for miracles...

My question after watching this...how can we change/control our cell voltage?!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

Spend time in the sunshine with bare feet on the grass.

(1) Show this thread

So if the vibration of the planet is rising at this time are we all physically healing just by being here?

My eye site is improving, skin pumps are disappearing on their own.

Would explain it

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Wow!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Now we talkin.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The cure.

Also my favorite band for many years. 😁 Double meaning.

I think the universe has always been talking if we paid attention.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jul 18, 2022 at 9:27 PM]
Buenas Noches, my Beautiful Patriotos!!! FAMILIA IS EVERYTHING!!! I❤️U!!!

(5) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Dasting